Contact: Dr. Klaus Hellmann
Located in the center of Europe, thinking globally: Klifovet AG is a Munich/ Germany-based veterinary CRO providing the animal health and animal nutrition industry with services covering all aspects of product development of veterinary medicinal products and feed additives:
• Strategic consultancy: partner search and project management for the complete product development phase: from the idea to the market
• SME, MUMS, scientific advice: we assure that you enjoy all justified benefits
• Regulatory consultancy: analyses and strategy, expert reports, negotiations with the authorities, dossier writing, electronic submissions
• Pharmacovigilance services incl. QPPV and life cycle management
• Studies: Planning and conduct of EU GLP/GCP-compliant veterinary safety and efficacy studies in all target animal species
• QA and QM: Quality assurance and management including audits to GCP, GLP and GMP
• Data entry, data management and statistics
• Electronic Data Capture: STUDYBASE®, the validated study management software exclusively made for animal studies
• Import and manufacturing of veterinary medicinal products and clinical study supplies to GMP: re-packaging, labelling, storage, EU QP release
• EU representation as Qualified Person for GMP (QP) and Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
• Seminars and trainings
KLIFOVET is certified to ISO 9001, holds EU-GMP accreditation and fully complies with VICH GCP. KLIFOVET won the prestigious Animal Pharm Award twice in 2006 (Best Supporting Role) and 2016 (Best CRO), showing our long term excellent performance for our clients.
Veterinary Research Management Ltd
Veterinary Research Management Ltd,
The Mews Studio,
Tel: +44 1684 568998 or
+44 7968 696683
Specialists in research management with proven expertise in project delivery. Our services include:
• Project management
• Registration expertise - NCE’s & generics
• Dose optimisation
• GLP/GCPv compliant test facilities
• Dose determination, dose confirmation, safety, efficacy, residues, bioequivalence & pK studies in livestock & companion animals
• Specialist parasitology expertise & parasite supply
• Multi-country field studies
• In vitro studies
• Scientific writing - peer reviewed publication, editorials, expert statements, study reports & regulatory defence
VRM also represents Ridgeway Research Ltd (UK), Invetus Pty Ltd (Australia), Northwest Biopharm Ltd (Ireland), Vetspin S.r.l (Italy) and Cyton Biosciences (UK). Affiliations with these other organisations provide VRM with direct access to first-class test facilities across the world and an expert team of interdisciplinary scientists, to draw on as appropriate to deliver your project.
Cyton Biosciences Ltd.
68 Macrae Road
Eden Office Park
Cyton AH Biosciences GmbH
Expertise in depth
Cyton is a full-service animal health consultancy providing specialist multi-disciplinary technical expertise in quality, safety and efficacy, as well as regulatory affairs for the following product types:
Our clients include 8 of the top 10 global animal health companies and we have an equally broad base of SME clients and start-up companies, giving us a wealth of varied experience and an appreciation of every client's uniqueness.
Cyton's veterinarians, chemists, toxicologists and regulatory experts work with a wide range of global contract research organisations and contract manufacturers, ensuring that product development projects can be delivered to match our clients' specific needs.
We understand the importance of local expertise, and through working closely with our sister companies and trusted partners, we can fulfil our customers' needs and achieve their product registrations in their target markets..
Cyton has the technical and regulatory expertise to negotiate any challenges during product development and registration. Please get in touch for a free initial consultation.
Head office: Bank Barn,
Tel: +44 (0) 845 123 2888
A global CRO offering state of the art technological data management resources in AH clinical studies. Triveritas Electronic Data Capture System, from Prelude Dynamics, is a web-based EDC system compliant with 21 CFR 11. From the input to the output of data, our comprehensive data collection form library offers adaptable solutions for specific study requirements and designs.
Our flexible approach uses innovative strategies to address timelines and budget.
Expertise includes: Full Product Development; VICH GCP Clinical Studies; Regulatory Affairs; Strategic Advice; Quality Assurance (GxP); Training; Project Management and Pharmacovigilance.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.