Contact: Dr. Klaus Hellmann
Located in the center of Europe, thinking globally: Klifovet AG is a Munich/ Germany-based veterinary CRO providing the animal health and animal nutrition industry with services covering all aspects of product development of veterinary medicinal products and feed additives:
• Strategic consultancy: partner search and project management for the complete product development phase: from the idea to the market
• SME, MUMS, scientific advice: we assure that you enjoy all justified benefits
• Regulatory consultancy: analyses and strategy, expert reports, negotiations with the authorities, dossier writing, electronic submissions
• Pharmacovigilance services incl. QPPV and life cycle management
• Studies: Planning and conduct of EU GLP/GCP-compliant veterinary safety and efficacy studies in all target animal species
• QA and QM: Quality assurance and management including audits to GCP, GLP and GMP
• Data entry, data management and statistics
• Electronic Data Capture: STUDYBASE®, the validated study management software exclusively made for animal studies
• Import and manufacturing of veterinary medicinal products and clinical study supplies to GMP: re-packaging, labelling, storage, EU QP release
• EU representation as Qualified Person for GMP (QP) and Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
• Seminars and trainings
KLIFOVET is certified to ISO 9001, holds EU-GMP accreditation and fully complies with VICH GCP. KLIFOVET won the prestigious Animal Pharm Award twice in 2006 (Best Supporting Role) and 2016 (Best CRO), showing our long term excellent performance for our clients.
1807 Park 270 Drive
Tel: +1 314 878 7707
As the leading research specialist in animal health, Kynetec helps companies around the world understand the dynamics of their industry, from livestock producers to pet owners, veterinarians, the sales channel or the food chain. We turn research into business opportunities and enable clients to create winning strategies.
We have expertise in all the major categories needed for keeping livestock operations running smoothly, combined with sector knowledge covering companion animals, production animals and aquaculture. We conduct tracking studies for monitoring market trends, customized research for answering unique business challenges and provide market forecasts to support the long-term vision.
Everything we do is delivered by a team of specialists who understand the challenges impacting the animal health industry. Our coverage extends to major and niche sectors of our industry, where we regularly undertake research projects in more than 70 countries. With our international team of experts located around the world, no matter where you are, we can help.
Head office: Bank Barn,
Tel: +44 (0) 845 123 2888
A global CRO offering state of the art technological data management resources in AH clinical studies. Triveritas Electronic Data Capture System, from Prelude Dynamics, is a web-based EDC system compliant with 21 CFR 11. From the input to the output of data, our comprehensive data collection form library offers adaptable solutions for specific study requirements and designs.
Our flexible approach uses innovative strategies to address timelines and budget.
Expertise includes: Full Product Development; VICH GCP Clinical Studies; Regulatory Affairs; Strategic Advice; Quality Assurance (GxP); Training; Project Management and Pharmacovigilance.
ONDAX Scientific SL
Tel: +34 943 646 087
Email: +34 943 646 158
The European Specialists in Clinical Trials
Local Expertise with a Global Approach
ONDAX Scientific is an independent Contract Research Organisation (CRO) specialised in providing Europe-wide Clinical Trial Services to the animal health industry. Our Clinical Trial Services include: test permit applications, study set-up, trial monitoring, auditing, data entry, data analysis and study report writing both in companion animals and livestock. We are highly experienced conducting a wide range of field studies to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Pharmaceuticals and Biologicals both at national and multinational level in several therapeutic areas. We operate in a highly responsive, flexible manner to suit Sponsor requirements meeting targets in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Our Services include:
Companion Animal Trials
Database Design and Validation
Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Paper based studies
Data Management Activities and Consultancy
Statistical Input and Design
Master File Audits
Database Audits (paper and EDC)
To find out more (including therapeutic areas) please visit: www.ondax-scientific.com/
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.