Contact: Dr. Klaus Hellmann
Located in the center of Europe, thinking globally: Klifovet AG is a Munich/ Germany-based veterinary CRO providing the animal health and animal nutrition industry with services covering all aspects of product development of veterinary medicinal products and feed additives:
• Strategic consultancy: partner search and project management for the complete product development phase: from the idea to the market
• SME, MUMS, scientific advice: we assure that you enjoy all justified benefits
• Regulatory consultancy: analyses and strategy, expert reports, negotiations with the authorities, dossier writing, electronic submissions
• Pharmacovigilance services incl. QPPV and life cycle management
• Studies: Planning and conduct of EU GLP/GCP-compliant veterinary safety and efficacy studies in all target animal species
• QA and QM: Quality assurance and management including audits to GCP, GLP and GMP
• Data entry, data management and statistics
• Electronic Data Capture: STUDYBASE®, the validated study management software exclusively made for animal studies
• Import and manufacturing of veterinary medicinal products and clinical study supplies to GMP: re-packaging, labelling, storage, EU QP release
• EU representation as Qualified Person for GMP (QP) and Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
• Seminars and trainings
KLIFOVET is certified to ISO 9001, holds EU-GMP accreditation and fully complies with VICH GCP. KLIFOVET won the prestigious Animal Pharm Award twice in 2006 (Best Supporting Role) and 2016 (Best CRO), showing our long term excellent performance for our clients.
Veterinary Insights Ltd
Established for over 20 years and a division of the Insights DBM business, Veterinary Insights offers a range of veterinary business information services, all with the single aim of transforming data into actionable insight.
From bespoke CRM systems to data driven business intelligence, competitor activity and benchmarking analysis, rebates to specialist web projects, we provide best-in-class commercial insights across the animal health industry.
Working with the UK’s leading health care companies, Veterinary Insights have built the largest UK animal health database of veterinary transactions and activities worth over £100 million, involving over 300 vet practices, 900,000 cats, dogs and other companion animals.
We deliver proven results by truly understanding and transforming our customers’ data needs. Our business intelligence provides unparalleled commercial insight in many innovative ways. For more information, do contact us on the details below.
Head office: Bank Barn,
Tel: +44 (0) 845 123 2888
A global CRO offering state of the art technological data management resources in AH clinical studies. Triveritas Electronic Data Capture System, from Prelude Dynamics, is a web-based EDC system compliant with 21 CFR 11. From the input to the output of data, our comprehensive data collection form library offers adaptable solutions for specific study requirements and designs.
Our flexible approach uses innovative strategies to address timelines and budget.
Expertise includes: Full Product Development; VICH GCP Clinical Studies; Regulatory Affairs; Strategic Advice; Quality Assurance (GxP); Training; Project Management and Pharmacovigilance.
4805 G Street,
MVP Technologies is a global adjuvant company that understands vaccines. Because MVP began as a vaccine manufacturer, we have first-hand knowledge in optimizing the desired immune response for numerous antigens and animal species. The company is celebrating its 30th year with a long-standing reputation of excellent product and customer support.
Since its initial development work on EMULSIGENR, MVP has been committed to building on its adjuvant platform by: 1) removing all animal origin components from its products; 2) providing pre-sterilized adjuvants that are ready to add to antigen without use of complex equipment; and 3) expanding its adjuvant line.
MVP now offers not only its premier EMULSIGEN® but also EMULSIGEN®-D, EMULSIGEN®-P, EMULSIGEN® -BCL, CARBIGEN™ and POLYGEN™ The latter two are polymerbased adjuvants. In addition, we provide custom adjuvant manufacturing service for clients.
Produkt + Markt
Tel: 00 49-5407-885-212
Deep understanding of markets and customers – that's what we stand for since 1970. PRODUKT + MARKT has extensive experience in animal health and agribusiness marketing research. With our interdisciplinary team we provide outstanding expertise for the lifestock and companion animal markets of the world. Reliable – actionable – cost effective. Give us a call to explore the opportunities.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.